Shape the world we want to live in.
Climate change is arguably the biggest challenge of our time. Businesses are a part of the solution, a force for good. Sustainability is complex and has many interconnected elements to consider. But where to start? At Green Works, we can guide you on your sustainability journey by providing support and knowledge in key areas.
Our audit process combines a sustainability review and materiality assessment, looking at your current status across six categories and engaging key stakeholders to identify issues most relevant to you.
This prioritisation then allows us to chart the course. We define the ultimate goal that your business will aim to reach and then map the building blocks that will get you there and how they will be achieved.
We also help businesses deliver their goals, with solid project management and measurement. Our team will also co-ordinate specialist, educate stakeholders and the prepare the organisation for change.
Give us a call or drop us an email to start the conversation. We love to talk all things sustainability and so do not hesitate to get in touch. From climate novice to aspiring B-Corp we can support you on your journey to the green economy. We offer a free 30 minute zoom chat to learn more about your ambitions and see where we can help.
We can help your business with.
- creating a realistic Net Zero timeline and action plan to carbon neutrality
- establishing a relevant sustainability strategy and engaging stakeholders for commitment
- guidance with B Corp transitions and B impact assessment (BIA)
- carbon foortprint accounting using GHG methods or Science based targets
- analysing your full value chain emissions and risk
- designing circularity thinking into products and packaging
- a full sustainability audit and materiality assessment